Output Presets?

Q&A about the latest versions
PopUnoNkoK

I'v searched but I cant seem to find something about this.

Is there a way to have one or a number of output presets.
So when I start a new project and start to drag images to the input window I already have my flash output and my HTML5 output where I already have made all my settings and tweaks the way I like it. Like the HTML5 mobile settings.

MVH Peter
360Texas

I would think this is possible.

Take the last project that suits your setting needs. Copy the project file and give it a generic name like New.p2vr

Given that your stitched images are always going to be the same dimensions... e.g. 6000 x 3000 pixels 16bit.
Also it is a given that in your copied project you need to do a lot of renaming of generic output files.
Save the project copy maybe call it new.p2vr. You also need to make sure your output folder file path is to a generic named folder that contains no files.

Ok now you have a new stitched panorama you want to use. Open new.p2vr. Probably the first event Pano2vr will encounter is "Can't find the panorama" (but all the output flash and html5 values remain unchanged)

Now drag and drop your new generic named panorama file in on the INPUT. Now Pano2vr is happy because it has content to work with. I would think that you could directly click on "Create all" and it would produce the output folder location. like myharddrivefoldername/ output

Next new project you would need to delete the previous project in myhardrivefoldername content so that this new project -> /output and previous /output do not get mixed.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com