Problem with polygon hotspots in a tour

Q&A about the latest versions
JulesM

Hello again,
I have had a problem with the polygon hotspots, It seems when I jump to a new panorama in the tour, the polygon hotspots in that panorama get ignored, but the normal hotspots remain.
Is there something I am doing wrong? or can this be confirmed as an issue?
Please help someone, I'm in deep crap if I can't get something to work.
Best

Jules
Judy-A

There is a group of P2VR 4 introductory tutorials listed in a blog post called “Pano2VR 4.0 released”. You should review these tutorials before trying to work with the Pro 4 version.

http://gardengnomesoftware.com/blog/

Judy
JulesM

Thanks for the reply Judy, I have had a good look at the tutorials now though they do not really answer my question... the problem is that the polygon hotspots are not visible, after some testing it seems that the hotspots are there, but they are not becoming visible on mouse over...
its a real shame because this is probably my favorite new feature but it does not seem to be working correctly. I was really hoping that someone could confirm this to be the case, or to confirm that it is in fact possible to get it to work correctly..
can anyone help?
best

Jules
JulesM

Hello again,

I have made some breakthroughs and I would like to update in-case this is a bug:
It seems the problem is only when moving from point hotspots to polys, If I link the panoramas with polygons it works perfectly. I can confirm this for Mozilla and Google chrome.
Best,

Jules
Judy-A

The appearance and visibility of polygon hotspots is set in the Advanced Settings tab.

To make a polygon hotspot link to the skin, use a node marker in the skin.

See Hopki’s last post in this thread.

http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/vi ... ode#p30903

Judy