HTML5 Youtube Sound/HTML5 General

Q&A about the latest versions
Patrick

Following two problems I have with my panoramas:
HTML5: I added a Youtube video via Textfwld. The video is initially hidden and is displayed with a click. I press play and the video runs. Now I want I close the video. For this I built a colse button. I can close the video by click, but the sound is still one
in the back ground!

Now a fundamental question about HTML5:
My panoramas built (in HTML5) see in my browser (Firefox, Safari) in quite the way I want it. If these pages over the IPhone (4) loaded nothing left of it.
Example: mouse move over a Polygenhotspot: In Firefox, then shows the information by text box or other things. On the iPhone, nothing happens. No text box is shown as an example.
Where there could be the problem?

Thanxs a lot ....... !!!!

Probably all think I'm stupid!! :?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Patrick,
For the video you need to Unload the code from the text box to stop it playing.

How I would do this:
The text box that will display the video should have no text.
In the video show/open button would have the actions to show the text box and also a Set Text action to write the code necessary to the text box which will then start the video.
The close button needs to overwrite this code to remove it, so the close button also needs a Set Text action and set nothing, leave the text blank.
This will then stop the video playing in the background.

For the text box popup for a Poly hotspot the actions for a mouse enter and mouse leave will not work with a touch screen as there is no mouse to enter or leave.
However this will work with a point hotspot, hotspot template and text box made in the skin.

I would show and hide the text box by using the actions set element scale to 1 to show it and set element scale to 0 to hide it. This is far more responsive than the text box being not visible and using the actions Show and Hide.

Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Patrick

Not bad! Thanks for that!
To the other question: Well, a hotspot is just not the same as a Polygenhotspot. My point is a whole range
to mark. Is not there perhaps other ways? Maybe "finger over"? ;-)

Merry Christmas to you.........!!!