Speed recreate

Q&A about the latest versions
Vestland

When I have made a small change to a skin, I can select to stop recreation of new (flash-)tiles in the Flash multiresolution-window. However, I can not stop P2VR recreating all the html5-images. Have I missed a setting or is this necessary?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Are you referring to all the Mobile settings?
If so this is necessary for the moment, but I do believe this is being look at.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Vestland

You are right. I am working in the 4.0 Pro beta on a 22 pic tour with each picture approx. 340Mb tiffs. Having to recreate all the html5-pictures each time I make a small change in the skin, is a major hassle. I do hope it is on the to-do list :-). But I love the beta! My major problem is a few pictures with black tiles all over, but I understand that problem is on the same list.
Keep up the good work
Tong

why you use tiff?
Vestland

I may be wrong, but I want to have the best possible option to readjust pictures that needs tweaking later on. 16 bits/channel tiff gives me more latitude than 8b/ch jpg. But the tiff-files are way too large and bloats my hard disk. So please share your advice, everybody :-).
Do the pictures made by P2VR benefit from 16b/ch compared to 8b/ch ?
--
Tong

use psd/16bit instead of tiff also after you make all adjustments export psd to jpg (100%) and use it with p2vr
if you made change, change psd and recreated jpg and simply replace old one jpg with new.

this way you will have better workflow, i think
Vestland

Thank you!