Skin editor - is there a way to debug?

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
aambrose

I have 19 point hotspots set up on one panorama. They are defined as follows:
ID = hs_1, hs_2, hs_3, ... through hs_19
Skin-ID = "hs_" for all 19 hotspots
Title = unique for each hotspot
URL = ID+.swf -- for example hs_1's URL = hs_1.swf

I have a single hotspot element defined in the skin with an ID of "hs_" and an image. In the actions for the hotspot, I simply toggle the alpha for the image when the mouse is over or leaves the hotspot. No other actions are defined for the hotspot element at this point.

When I hover over the specific hotspot "hs_1" in the panorama, it causes an action with other elements in the skin that I cannot pinpoint the reason. It seems to be toggling the visibility of a group of elements. They appear when hs_1 is hovered over then they disappear when the mouse leaves hs_1. It does not happen for the remaining 18 hotspots; they respond as expected (the alpha for the hotspot image changes as the mouse pointer hovers over or leaves the image). If I change the hotspot ID to "hs_01", the unwanted action with the other elements does not happen. It only happens for the hotspot with an ID = hs_1 but not if the ID is equal to hs_01. It will happen to any hotspot which has the ID = hs_1. I realize this may seem vague and I'm probably missing something obvious, but I thought if someone could point me in the right direction or see something that I'm not seeing, then I could solve it without having to provide much more information.

This made me think that it would be nice if there was an easy way to search all skin elements and actions for all occurrences of the hotspot ID (hs_1). Maybe that way I could see what was causing the unwanted action to occur.

Thank you,
Tony
Tony
aambrose

Figured it out. Duh....I had "hs_1" as a hotspot proxy for several elements. And their "mouse enter" called the show event for the elements that kept appearing when the hotspot was hovered over. I knew I had to be missing something.
Tony