360º Video Only Shows First Frame

Q&A about the latest versions
JuanP

I did all the steps of the tutorial (several times), and I am still getting a small video that only contains the first frame. Here is my setup:

I use Windows XP 64 bits and Pano2Vr 64 bits

1. I generate a sequence of panoramic images in 3DS Max as .JPG
2. I import that sequence into Pano2VR and transform it into a 3x2 .JPG sequence in 2880 x 1920
3. I import the sequence of images into Quicktime Pro and make a .mov file (plays back correctly)
4. I import that file into Adobe Flash Video Encoder (full version) and output an .FLV file (plays back correctly)
5. On the Output area, I add Flash output, and in the HTML area, select the .FLV file (the rest is already like in the tutorial by default)
6. On the input area of Pano2VR, I add the first frame of the untransformed panoramic image.

The result is that I get a real small SWF that is only the first frame on the animation and when I hit the play button, nothing happens.

Thank you,

JP
Wim.Koornneef

Helo Juan,

I am not sure what is going wrong with your 360 video but it could be related with the html file.
I suggest you remove the first line of the html code (this is the line that defines the DOCTYPE) in a text editor and see what happens...

Success,
Wim
gr.panorama

just make sure that your initial frame (reference) has exactly the same dimensions with your video.
Since your first frame is an equirecangular, and your video is a 3x2 cube transformation is most likely that your
initial frame is somehow croped and not a pure 3x2 projection.
I ve spent a couple of weeks trying to solve it when faced it too, but its so simple.