Ask : custom background and border window

Q&A about the latest versions
trimes

Hai..

I have a question, how to make a border window and background image in skin editor, because when i make the .exe, it just play the swf with the "normal" border window ,etc( just like a normal window tab).. I want to make it has a background and a custom border and close button.. Is it possible to make in skin editor?? :D

Thanks
Regards
Sebastian

Hi there trimes

I'm afraid that's not possible. Flash EXE Standalone projector utilizes Windows / Mac default GUI. You can only control it with 3rd party tools, but not with Pano2VR or the Flash Projector itself.
You could use 3rd party tools like ZINC http://www.multidmedia.com/software/zinc/

Just to show you how that works, I made quick example. Don't mind the custom Skin, I designed that back in early 2000 and it has been long since I did anymore skins. By now, all my desktop presentations run fullscreen, or centered without the default windows.

If you like me to help you, I have no problem tuning up the file for you. My application can put multiple SWF into single EXE so no one will find how many files are actually there. It can use custom icon for that exe, custom window, custom title (top bar), no right click menu, no print screen, center on screen, (or place it anywhere you like X/Y), always on top etc.... the list of features is endless.
As for the skin, I would need 6 elements in BMP format:

corner bottom left
corner top left
edge bottom
edge top
edge left
background

All separate, but confined within 640x480. If the application is bigger, the edges will adjust accordingly. Let me know if you need help, or buy ZINC and play around with it :)

regards
Sebastian