"Loading" (Flash) doesn't display after 1st pano

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
timmy2

I've created my first tour consisting of 5 Flash panos each with a hotspot leading to the next pano. I'm using your "created HTML" option and using your "controller_new.ggsk" skin. "Loading..." displays while the first pano loads. After clicking on a hotspot the next pano begins to load but is missing the "Loading..." message. I never see "Loading..." display again. The other controller icons are visible. Please advise. Thank you.
Hopki
Gnome

Just add Reload show $self to the load bar actions.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
timmy2

Thank you Hopki for the help. I tried your suggestion and it didn't appear to work. I'd load the first page from my hard drive and the "Loading" indicator would appear, but clicking on subsequent hotspots never caused that indicator to load -- despite each page taking about the same amount of time as the first to load and change from a B&W image to a color one. Then I found a post in this forum where someone suggested testing one's pages from a web site rather than the local hard drive. I did, and indeed the "Loading" indicator appeared every time I clicked on a hotspot. While I understand that loading SWF's from the web takes longer than from one's hard drive, I was mislead by the "Loading" indicator appearing when loading the first page from my hard drive and then subsequent pages taking just about as long -- if it works on the first SWF from the local hard drive, it seems like it would for the second, etc.

Ah well, case closed thanks to your help.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi, in your first SWF the loader is already showing, the when loaded hides.
After that a reload is required to show it again, which does not happen as the SWF are local and can be called almost instantly, I hope this makes it a bit clearer.
If you are only viewing from your HDD then I would not have put a loader in, no point.
But needed for web to let your viewer know something is happening. :)

Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/