Car interior

Q&A about the latest versions
frodo

Hi!
My second car interior I share with you to get any feedback, which is as always welcome. :D
It´s just a demo version. The skin is not complete, of course.

http://www.msk360.com.ar/images/pruebas/car.html

Regards, Martin
hum@no.id

good... but if you will do patching "windows area"... maybe blur fx or gradient or new environment spherical texture, then this gains greater glamour and shine...

like this - http://panosphera.narod.ru/pano/captiva.swf

*this don't distract main focus...
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
frodo

Hi, yes you´re right and it is something I ´m talking about with the potential client. It is an option. Some prefer a real environment others a neutral as the one you posted. Which are the tools to cut out the windows and to achieve the gradient? All PS? When so, any special plug-in? They are well cut out and clean.
Thanks,
Martin
hum@no.id

yes... this is absolutely "hand made" without plugins in PS.

simple tricks for spherical map:

gradient - back layer just even gradient rectangle
new environment - back layer other spherical panos (such size) with little blur. This can be a beautiful (miracle) landscape pano or urban's garage interior... sometimes - unreal 3D rendering textures
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
frodo

Thanks! You make it sound easy, but I fear it is not. Right? The most complicated has to be the cut out process of the windows. To make that step easier, do you make something during the shoot, as having sheets over the windows or something similar to make the erase process faster?

Regards, Martin
hum@no.id

cover white fabrics
frodo

Short And Concise!