Point Hotspot not working - fields blocked

Q&A about the latest versions
ProjektedReality

Hi, Im new here. I have been using ptgui and have recently purchased pano2vr, the lastest version. I am experimenting with using the link pano features. I watched the tutorials and did a search here first but i cant seem to figure out how to turn the point hot spot section on. there is a link in the menus but all the fields are blocked. I have a single user license. Do I need a company license to use that feature? If anyone knows what I might need to do to unlock that it would be helpful.

Thanks for any advice.
frodo

Hi!
Once opened the hotspot window (after clicking "Modify") click the "Point Hotspot" tab. As far as I understood, this is were you have already arrived. Well now just double click on the image where you want to place the hotspot.
Doing so will automatically "unlock" the whole section. Remember that you can place the point where you want and change it dragging it to an new position. If you want to erase it, simply select it (clicking on it) and click the backspace button.
Regards, Martin
ProjektedReality

wow thanks mskp. im feeling pretty retarded now. Just never tried to double click it. :roll:
mskp wrote:Hi!
Once opened the hotspot window (after clicking "Modify") click the "Point Hotspot" tab. As far as I understood, this is were you have already arrived. Well now just double click on the image where you want to place the hotspot.
Doing so will automatically "unlock" the whole section. Remember that you can place the point where you want and change it dragging it to an new position. If you want to erase it, simply select it (clicking on it) and click the backspace button.
Regards, Martin
k.ary.n
Gnome

Hi and welcome!

There's also a wiki/documentation on hotspots: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Pan ... d_Hotspots. In case you need more instruction. Of course the forums are also a wealth of collected knowledge. Enjoy!
ProjektedReality

Thank you very much Karyn! I will check that out when I have a little more time. I like your tutorials. Im excited to try out Object2VR soon.