Speed question

Q&A about the latest versions
JeffN

Here's another question / anomaly I have.

After outputting a .swf file and setting the file to auto rotate and picked 1.8 for speed. The file opens in Opera on my computer and looks good. I upload the flash movie to the web server and go to the url. The speed of the spin viewed in the default browser (Safari), is "much" faster than that of the spin when outputted from the Object2VR software.
But when looked at from another computer using the same browser (Safari) the speed matches that of the output from Object2VR.
Why am I getting different spin speeds. Am I doing something wrong here. The difficulty is I would expect that you would see the same results no matter what browser, or computer, OS you were using. And now I'm not sure what my clients / viewers are seeing. (In the case above, the too fast spin looks bad).

JeffN
PhotoSpherix

take a look at frame rate settings in the flash file setup screen. you have one browser that does not have the ability to show that high of a rate. another one can play as fast as it wants. 15 - 30 is all the higher you want the rate. the frame rate is more of an "up to" number.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
JeffN

Thanks PhotoSpherix
I'll try that, I think it defaults to 50

Also, is there a manual or something that explains what all the various settings are for, how they work, what they do, suggested settings? I'd rather not take up others time if I can read it myself, but I didn't see much. The tutorials and FAQs on the web site are very limited in scope.