Errors while publishing - panoramas not showing in Google

pmanix

Panorama Tour Builder
Version: 6.1.16 pro 64bit
Revision: 18125/5.15.16
Build date: Nov 17 2023, 13:59:31
PC / Windows 10

From time to time when adding a whole project or single panoramas or updating old tours, upon finishing of uploading, after "waiting" counts to 100% I get a following error resulting in one particular pano not showing anywhere in Google. However a thumbnail of this particular pano shows up in Pano2VR Street View browser as normally connected panorama. After clicking "Open in browser" the link goes to the closest panorama in the tour while displaying "No user photo available here" error in the bottom of the page. When I delete the particular pano, wait an hour or even a couple of days and reupload it, the exact same thing happens. I have even tried to manipulate the .jpg file by saving it with different pan and then setting different north within Pano2VR, so as to make sure that the file is not corrupted, but the problem persists with the new file. Currently I have two such files published in one place:

{
"error": {
"code": 404,
"message": "Photo with id: CAoSLEFGMVFpcE1sYXBMSW0xZThidTVhSE1jUjctUXBQZXZRZlBsZGZUaW9KSGpD does not exist.",
"status": "NOT_FOUND",
"details": [
{
"@type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.ErrorInfo",
"metadata": {
"EXTERNAL_MESSAGE": "Photo with id: CAoSLEFGMVFpcE1sYXBMSW0xZThidTVhSE1jUjctUXBQZXZRZlBsZGZUaW9KSGpD does not exist."
}
}
]
}
}

Request:
{
"connections": [
{
"target": {
"id": "CAoSLEFGMVFpcE1MZFY5N1BVU2dPUERCUnI3UFE2ZFZIRjBhY3JtNndFLWRnYTRD"
}
},
{
"id": "CAoSLEFGMVFpcE5seGpHdHlRVlhzMzlvbHAzTTE2dFVMWGZ2WEhkZ0R4XzRqWjB6"
}
},
{
"id": "CAoSLEFGMVFpcE5MRmlqWG9GUEd2UDBKNVhFMjF2YVVXUEc5VV9RYWJiMlR4aUNV"
}
}
],
"places": [
{
"placeId": "ChIJgdejvBUREUcRSp7pjU6jdMM"
}
],
"pose": {
"heading": 257.311,
"latLngPair": {
"latitude": 50.34903959,
"longitude": 18.23717292
},
"level": {
"name": "S",
"number": 2
}
}
}

{
"message": "Photo with id: CAoSLEFGMVFpcE5tV3JVLUdSZGlYci1ONUVaSTV0SUNDbjVOUjUtbXhJS0loWDE0 does not exist.",
{
"EXTERNAL_MESSAGE": "Photo with id: CAoSLEFGMVFpcE5tV3JVLUdSZGlYci1ONUVaSTV0SUNDbjVOUjUtbXhJS0loWDE0 does not exist."
}
}
]
}
}

Request:
{
{
"id": "CAoSLEFGMVFpcE1iNmJ6NGEzUzE4blpKcVNCUGdaeHA4WTluNWh2QTI4bXpMSDZn"
}
},
{
"id": "CAoSLEFGMVFpcFB1THRITW10RExvLU5RSm5TY0haSzZrT1NBRHBSYnZkYjZ2eHIx"
}
}
],
{
"placeId": "ChIJgdejvBUREUcRSp7pjU6jdMM"
}
],
"heading": 77.6862,
"latitude": 50.34902761,
"longitude": 18.23733219
},
"name": "S",
"number": 2
}
}
}

and one in another place:

{
"message": "Photo with id: CAoSLEFGMVFpcE9vMEsySUJ5S3N0Yi0wTHQxZmNqbmEzM1RsVFNBZklFNGFMZnlk does not exist.",
{
"EXTERNAL_MESSAGE": "Photo with id: CAoSLEFGMVFpcE9vMEsySUJ5S3N0Yi0wTHQxZmNqbmEzM1RsVFNBZklFNGFMZnlk does not exist."
}
}
]
}
}

Request:
{
{
"id": "CAoSLEFGMVFpcFBDVFdZckxYT2dicHBkTTFiZDU2cDhrM1VyUm0wcUtUVDlmR0xx"
}
},
{
"id": "CAoSLEFGMVFpcFA0bU5vZjRsOXVFRFRQcVlCZ0g4aE93OXFfY1RrS1RmNnVpbzRi"
}
}
],
{
"placeId": "ChIJSWpDVqw9PEcR_dYyCqmsD84"
}
],
"heading": 62.6655,
"latitude": 49.44043033,
"longitude": 21.80223775
},
"name": "1",
"number": 1
}
}
}

I don't know what to do. One of the panos is crucial to functioning of the tour.
Please help
pmanix

I have checked my account on Google Maps under "My contributions" and it does not show any of the two missing panoramas from one business and also one from another business. There are 36 published panoramas showing on Google. Whereas Pano2VR's Street View browser shows 38 including one that shows as unconnected and one showing as connected. Both of them are not working neither on mobile nor desktop. After clicking on their thumbnail in Pano2VR browser I get "No user photo available here".
pmanix

I have deleted all 3 photos from everywhere and made sure they don't appear on Google, and in Pano2VR. Waited half an hour. Reuploaded them.
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/110 ... 51/photos/ but only if I'm logged in into the account that owns these contributions (total 550 photos). If I'm logged in from a different account, the photo count is 3 less (547) and none of the 3 problematic panos are visible. I've also noticed, that thumbnails of the problematic panoramas are different from the ones working normally. Notice that they the top two (attached screenshot) are partial equirectangular, whereas, all the rest are rectilinear. Maybe this will point to some conclusions?

I have published both tours and all panoramas from one and the same account. I have published multiple other tours from this account.

These are the problematic photos:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/fSGQYRg7UeRTrxUe8 (this one after clicking shows a different adjacent pano)
and
https://maps.app.goo.gl/Ku8k9FBb9KxZtPwdA (these two show only black)
https://maps.app.goo.gl/7wo8R84Zs79m8Z2s9

I have published both tours and all panoramas from one and the same account. I have published multiple other tours from this account. All panos are 12000x6000.
Do you know what is happening here? Or perhaps you could escalate it to Google?
Attachments
123.png
123.png (396.69 KiB) Viewed 471 times
k.ary.n
Gnome

This is unfortunately a problem on Google's end.

A guess to help, would be to try shifting the location data slightly and then reupload.
pmanix

I've already tried it. No success.

Could you escalate it to Google to look into it?
pmanix

I have followed the procedure suggested here: viewtopic.php?p=70246#p70246

So I have deleted both panoramas from Pano2VR browser and they have disappeared from "contributions" I counldn't check the mobile app since it has been deprecated. I have prepared new panorama files for both problematic panos - opened a new file in PS, aside opened a pano file, copypasted the pano content layer from the original file to empty file. Saved the new file using quality 12 and Baseline Standard.
I have waited around 1,5 hour and then uploaded both of the panoramas again, one by one. Both have returned 404 error upon uploading and waiting till 100%. Both have uploaded properly to the SV browser, however interesting thing happened in "contributions" as one of them has uploaded a rectilinear normal thumbnail and one has uploaded an equirectangular thumbnail which I have identified as a sign of a problem. And now, the rectilinear thumb opens the correct panorama - currently without connections, but these most probably will come, and the second - equirectangular gets to nowhere - a black screen and eventually it will most probably redirect to most adjacent pano with "no user photo avaialble here" error as it has already done.

The now working panorama ID is CAoSLEFGMVFpcE9DVFBfR2N5dzN6M0EtNW5iMUdBQk1Kd1NMMzQycEhXanJna2tJ

The not working panorama ID is CAoSLEFGMVFpcE5OX2MzTTh1amhTNXY4TnBVMjVGYktxQTZxTjd5WjNVRGdFWVly
and also not working one from another tour CAoSLEFGMVFpcE1oVVdMLWlIaTFFb2RSSU1LM1Jja05UbEthMzVoZ3U2UjJIc0o1

In the last 12 tours I have published I have had 5 tours that returned this 404 error for one random pano. It is always one photo, no matter how many panos are in the tour. The process of uploading the tours to Google via PAno2VR is becoming very unreliable and inconvenient now. Kindly escalate it to Google if you believe that the problem is not on your end. I have attached a link to download the original pano files via support email.
Attachments
33.png
33.png (323.63 KiB) Viewed 413 times