User adding Hotspots

Q&A about the latest versions
C.Casares

Not sure if this is posted in the right place *fingers crossed* it is.

I was wondering if there are any plans for a future feature or if it is even within the realm of possibility, with the framework of Pano2VR, for a tour to have the capability of user generated tagging(hotspots). This could honestly be done on the Pano2vr side or the web application side.

Within my industry and company, we are building very large tours that have thousands of different pieces of equipment and with each piece of equipment, there are 10x the number of documents and info that could be associated with each. There simply no way to keep up with the amount of information with each tour with things being built into the tour and then re-output every time.

The ability to have users label something, add documents, or URLs would revolutionize our tours and allow us to keep up with the many emerging platforms that are offering similar services. I understand that these are cloud based and that the functionality is almost certainly dependent on being so, but we also host our own tours within our company firewalls so if we needed to build some sort of infrastructure to support this feature, we could. Apologies of none of this is accurate, I'm not a software developer, go easy on me please. :lol:

Any advice or insight you could give would be greatly appreciated!