Speed up the loading a project

Q&A about the latest versions
BMData

Hello everyone
I’ve been working on big projects recently and some of them may contain more than 500 pictures. Is there a way to speed up the loading of these kinds of projects in the viewer or as an HTML? It takes about 5 minutes to load the whole project before opening it. :( :(
Please inform me if there is a specific setting for the export stage which could assist me.
Thanks a lot.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If you "convert" your input images to TIFF using Pano2VR 7 then they will load almost instantly.
Please see teh Working with Large Projects webinar.
https://ggnome.com/gg_webinars/working- ... s-pano2vr/
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
michael63

Conver your input images to TIFF works very well, when you convert JPEGs with Pano2vr it doesn't look like it's doing much, first time I was impatient so I stop Pano2, I realize it was doing it , it just takes a bit of time.
As I found out it doesn't overwrite the TIFF files it creates brand new ones, you have to go back and delete the original one.
Michael
BMData

Thanks for your response.
I appreciate it a lot.
I've watched the recommended video and I've tried it as well
I created a droplet for converting my picture to tiff format. however, it seems there are no significant differences there in terms of loading the package after exporting the final project.
The speed of loading images into the software boosted a lot as you mentioned but I do want to boost the loading of the project after creating the package.
SpeedLoading.png
SpeedLoading.png (16.83 KiB) Viewed 6111 times