Close menu automatically

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Schubi

Hello Hopki,
I have a question again. When I click on a hotspot in my panorama, all other hotspots and the floor plan become "invisible". I have designed this for reasons of clarity. This works quite well and I like it. Now I would like the toggle menu to be closed at the same time, as I want to avoid overlapping with the info fields.
If I do it via the variables, then the menu closes, but it doesn't really close. It still shows the "close" icon, but not "hamburger menu" icon.
Do you have a quick and easy solution?
Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Schubi,
To be able to answer I would need to know exactly how your menu works, if it is using a variable to open and close then the Point Hotspot would also need to change the variable to close the menu. If the Close Menu button has a few actions, so not as simple as just changing one variable value, then the Point Hotspot can have a "Trigger Click" action targeting the close menu button.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Schubi

Hello Hopki,
I am not sure which skin I used for the menu. It was definitely a skin from the software. I have now only taken the variables to disable the menu. The menu then also disappears, only the "X" remains instead of the "Hamburger menu". This means that if I want to open the menu again afterwards, I have to close it first. I try to attach two screenshots. Hope it works.
Greetings Schubi
Attachments
Skin_menu.png
Skin_menu.png (378.9 KiB) Viewed 7138 times
Auszug_PANO_menu.png
Auszug_PANO_menu.png (256.06 KiB) Viewed 7138 times