After save with assets, output isn't working

Q&A about the latest versions
tarsz

Hi!
I have a huge project, which I've saved with assets to organize the project better, but ever since I've done that, after generating output, I just get a black image. I have some custom node ID nodes, which also just show a black screen. Before using the "Save project with assets" feature it worked.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi tarsz,
Save with assets would not change your organ ail project file, it creates a new project in a new folder.
So if your original file does this then it could be you have just created a new project with the same issue.

That said, have you tried to open the original .p2vr file?
May be worth looking in the backup folder to see if you have an older file that is working.
The backup folder is time dependent so don't wait to long.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
tarsz

I had to remove VR Skin from the output, now it works. I would like to report this as a bug then.
tarsz

Hopki wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:13 pm Hi tarsz,
Save with assets would not change your organ ail project file, it creates a new project in a new folder.
So if your original file does this then it could be you have just created a new project with the same issue.

That said, have you tried to open the original .p2vr file?
May be worth looking in the backup folder to see if you have an older file that is working.
The backup folder is time dependent so don't wait to long.
Regards,
Thanks for the answer!
The original project worked without issues. I created the original project a while ago tho, so the issue may be a new version issue then.

And I solved the problem, the solution was to remove the VR skin. I don't use the feature right now in this project, so it's not a problem, just weird.