Huge problem in floorplan...[SOLVED]

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
PLaine

I'VE CHANGED THE FLOORPLAN IMAGE (JPG) WITH ANOTHER (PNG) AND ALL WORKS NOW
Maybe the file was corrupted? Even the light blue links work (I don't know why they are light blue)

Hello,

I can enlarge the map pins using shift and command key on Mac on satellite Google map, but it doesn't work on Floorplan : the pins come aligned in one vertical raw, or overlapped, or anything else, whatever I do: release cmd-shift before releasing mouse, release mouse before keys... The map pins enlarge or reduce right but this happens when I release the mouse button. I've tried on PC too, with mouse or touch pad: the same. This happens on scale and move transformation; rotating doesn't work at all.
Another problem: some links are created with light blue instead of solid blue... and of course, they don't work.
I tried with an old version of P2VR: the same. However, this works fine on satellite Google map.
What I forgot to say is that I wanted to scale the map pins because the floorplan image was smaller than the map pins (or map pins bigger than floorplan image: difficult to say) when I opened the project this morning.
Did I miss something?
Thanks for your help
Philippe

I use the 6.1ß2a version and tried also on 6ß3