Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:21 pm
I'd like to see some improvements to the Wordpress plugin. Clients often find the existing set-up tricky, even after reading the "the no-fuss way
". Using a camera such as the XPhase (which produces 134megapixel images), all too often results in a .ggpkg package file that exceeds the server upload limit.
The Wordpress GGnome Plug-in should be able to:
- Upload a ggpkg package file, no matter what the server upload limit and file size. This is possible with other plugins such as "WP File Manager" and "Tuxedo Big File Uploads"
- Process the ggpkg package automatically (a) unzipping the contents (b) created a preview image in Media (c) removing the processed ggpkg package file in order to save server space (or replacing it with a configuration file)
- Always use one pano2vr_player.js, so that multiple images can be viewed on the one page
- Optionally specify (a) a media subdirectory for all panoramas (b) Role-based access to the uploader and settings (c) Maximum file size
Last edited by iantresman
on Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 11133
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:16 pm
- Location: Layer de la Haye, Essex UK
This post has been moved to the correct forum.
Thanks for posting, I will forward to Thomas, Chef Gnome.