Comparing Virtual Softwares

Q&A about the latest versions
JBell

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:40 pm

First let me say, I am a user and love working with Pano2VR Pro software. I think it has great potential for solving my online projects, but with that said. I work for a group that wants to start using other software to accomplish our mission.
Is there a feature list that will compare Pano2VR Pro to 3DVista. Most online comments, generally just talk about someones' issue with one of the software or piece of equipment they are having problems with. There is not much shatter with Pano2VR.
Hopki
Gnome

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:21 pm

Hi,
What's the features your look for.
The best thing to do it try them both and go with what you think fits your needs.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Software Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
JBell

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:40 pm

Yes, I know, but my group is a stickler for paperwork. If I can show that one software does one or several things the other doesn't then, we can justified the purchase. With Pano2VR, the very fact that it does GigaPan and 360 videos, fits in with some of the services that we can provide. Some of us, like 3DVIsta, because its does more with less thought, and those people don't want to learn. But I'm getting off the track here with personal opinions.