360icon - Spherical Panoramas of Abandoned Places

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
360icon

:? Greetings

Please check out our new interface we have created using Pano2VR and give us some feedback
http://www.360icon.com

Click on the "Our Latest Adventure" Button located left / middle on our home page.

We have been creating all of our panoramas with Quicktime for the past 14 months, we really like the features that Pano2VR allows us to create within our panos!!

Our website is updated by-weekly, currently we have 883 fullscreen panoramas and thousands of gallery images created in HDRi

If anyone knows of a way to turn off that bottom status bar on the explorer browser frame on a PC,
please lets us know- works perfect on a Apple .

Enjoy....

Kent in Missouri
Last edited by 360icon on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
All else passes, Art alone endures.
AlaskaVRTours

Kent,
You can't turn off the status bar on Internet Explorer. It was a securty feature instituted since Windows XP SP1. It makes it more obvious that a pop up window is a browser window to make it less likely that people would get fooled by phishing sites creating pop up windows that looked exactly like windows security alert boxes, and trick people into downloading viruses and malware.
Nice looking panos! For some reason there were quite slow and jerky for me though. Perhaps there were really large, and my computer just isnt fast enough to display them properly. I dont usually have that issue though.

Tom
DrSlony

Most (all?) links open in a new window/tab, thats not good. Also the buttons in the panorama swf files dont work in Konqueror. This is an issue Konqueror has with some flash files, and I do not know what exactly causes this. My own pano2vr panoramas sometimes have buttons, e.g. I tested two yesterday: a fullscreen button worked, but a url button didn't. Some websites make flash menus (idiotic in and of itself) and none of the buttons work in Konqueror, whereas other websites have flash menus with buttons that do. Flash version doesn't seem to be the issue. If you find out what causes this, please let us know.

Regards
DrSlony
360icon

:D Were back from a month of being on holiday - its great to get back and start shooting again
- The Fall leaves are starting to turn colors where we live, so we plan on trying to go out each weekend before winter sets in

New updates will be added each week during the fall season ....

Please check out our Pano2vr interface we have created using Pano2VR and give us some feedback, comments or suggestions
http://www.360icon.com

Click on the "Our Latest Adventure" Button located left side on our home page.
All else passes, Art alone endures.