Dropdown Menu Cloner - Current Menu Item

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
aambrose

I'm using the Dropdown Menu from the Components Toolbox in Pano2VR 5.0beta5 pro 64bit. In the Dropdown Menu Text Text property I'm using the placeholder $ud to display the panorama description for all the menu items. This works great except the current (selected) panorama menu item is displaying the panorama title ($ut) rather than description ($ud). I can't figure out how to display $ud for the selected panorama.

Thanks!
Tony
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Tony,
The menu only have two placeholders and there both $ut.
These can be found the following skin elements"

Dropdown Menu Title:
This can be found, Dropdown Menu, Dropdown Menu Title

Dropdown Menu Text:
This can be found, Dropdown Background => Dropdown Scrollarea => Dropdown Cloner => Dropdown Menu Text

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
aambrose

Thanks Hopki,
I'm using the following text for the Dropdown Menu Text:
<span style="font-family: Open Sans; font-size: 16px;">&nbsp;&nbsp;$ud</span>

This populates the menu items with the description which is what I want (see Step 1 below), but as you can see in Step 2, the currently selected menu item changes to the value stored in $ut (Panorama13). And finally, in Step 3, you can see when another menu item is selected, the previous menu item returns to $ud (Restaurant) but the currently selected item (Villa Entrance) changes to $ut (Panorama15). Just wondering why the currently selected menu item is displaying $ut rather than $ud. Is there any way around this?

Thank you!
Tony
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Tony,
There must be a mouse enter/over action that is changing the text?
Can you post your skin.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/