How to....

Q&A about the latest versions
JPS

How can I get the little image of the TRANSFORMED picture (on the lower right) to show in the center, instead of only a part of the original pic ?

Sorry if it seems a silly question, but I searched thru the icons and haven't found a solution...

TIA for any help !

J-P.
360Texas

How can I get the little image of the TRANSFORMED picture (on the lower right) to show in the center, instead of only a part of the original pic ?
Hmmmm the "transformed" picture on the lower right is the "Little Planet" final image. After you generate the output it be a 5000 x 5000 pix called the file name /output/named.tif.
It does show the full 360° angle of view. In the transformed image I see top left.. trees -> top right red beach umbrellas -> bottom right and left ocean water and -> top left trees again. The sky is evenly distributed around the image outer edge.

Changing the "ROLL" will rotate the transformation.
Changing the "tilt" should put the sky in image center and beach on outer edge.

Or are you talking about placing the little planet transformation in your panorama as a tripod cover image ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
JPS

Thanks for the answer, Dave ! In fact, I only liked to be able to see the final image in a larger scale, i.e. In the center window !

Else, no problem to use the various settings !

:D
J-P.
360Texas

Ah now I think I understand. The center window is only a viewing port that zooms out to about 180°.

The small view port displaying the final conversion. Its that view you need to see larger. Your screen capture shows the output to be 5000 x 5000.... which currently exceeds the output view port dimension.

Try creating one as a 5k x 5k Tif then look at it full size in Photoshop ?
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Guys,
If you right button click in the preview window of the transformation output you can detach it. Then right button click again and select stay on top.
The detached window can now be resized by clicking the and dragging a corner.
The centre window, know as the viewer only shows input images.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
360Texas

Ah ha !

Thank you for that information.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com