Loading bar doesn't work...

Q&A about the latest versions
MaK

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum. I've been using pano2VR for short time although I've created several panos. You can look at them at http://www.aerosolutions.pl/panoramy. However, with every of them I have the same problem - default loading bar does not show up when pano is being loaded. This is pretty annoying since some visitors (mostly my fiends and family) have no idea, that they need to wait for the pano to get fully loaded.
Could please someone give me a hint what may I be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Marcin
Sebastian

Czesc Marcin

Personally never experienced that problem. It's probably something that you overlooked in your settings.
Could you kindly explain in details or upload to your server sample *.p2vr source file for us to check?

Meantime, you may want to try to use another type of skin and add preloader using the (while in Skin Editor) Elements - Add Default Loading Bar
See if that works for you.

regards

Sebastian
MaK

Hi Sebastian,

If you could please give me your email adress, I'll send you one of my .p2vr files for check.

Meanwhile, I've discovered that loading bar does show up then I load .swf file "staight" to Opera/IE from my hard drive but it still does not show up when the wile is being loaded for the server. I don't think I've ommited something in the settings... I've tried to use different skins as well as default loading bar as you suggested with no results.

Thanks,
Marcin