Modify Hotspots and Viewing Parameters Crashes

Q&A about the latest versions
Zdaddy

When I click the modify buttons under Hotspots or Viewing parameters, it causes the program to close. I am using Vista, so I dont know if it has anything to do with it. I thought maybe it had to do with the fact that it was the trial version, so I decided to buy the license. It still happened. Then I tried rebooting. Still happened. So I tried reinstalling....still happens. :roll:
thomas
Chief Gnome

I guess the problem is your graphics card/graphics driver. Try to install a newer/older/different version of your graphics drivers because both windows use OpenGL to display the panorama.
MfG, Thomas
Zdaddy

Ok. It's a brand new Dell Hybrid with Vista. I'm downloading the updates right now, hopefully it'll fix it.... Otherwise, am I going to have to use another computer?
Zdaddy

I have the "Integrated Intel® Graphic Media Accelerator 3100" ... Update didn't do anything so now I'm going to try to install a few different drivers. I have a feeling this isn't going to work. Can I transfer my license to another computer? Otherwise this program is useless on this dell if I can't add and modify hotspots.
Zdaddy

wow. it worked. I installed an older video driver...