html parameter list

Q&A about the latest release Version
florianb

Hi to all,

is there a parameterlist for the pano2qtvr parameters given to html when creating a website?

Code: Select all

<div align="center">

<p><object classid="clsid:02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B"

codebase="http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab" height="87%" width="98%">

<param name="src" value="{$_output$}">

<param name="SCALE" value="tofit">

<param name="CONTROLLER" value="true">

<embed src="{$_output$}" controller="true" scale="tofit"

pluginspage="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/" height="87%" width="98%">

</object></p>

<p><br>

</p>

<table border="0" width="100%" align="center">

<TR>

"{$_output$}" gives the path written in the project folder and you have to change the path manually when creating the *.html site.

It would be nice, if you could just give the file name to the html-file, so the template could be prepared with whatever path you need to.

Thanks for any help
Florian
florianb

Hi,

if 9 peoples are reading the question and no answer occurs, mostly the question ist misunderstandable.

What I want to know: Is there a list existing of the variables, pano2qtvr could give to a html-file?

Looking to the templates provided with the program, there are variables like

Description {$userdata.description$}
Author {$userdata.author$}
Date {$userdata.date$}
Copyright {$userdata.copyright$}

and so on. Anybody knows if there is a varable to give the file name (xyz.mov) to a html.file? And are there more usefull variables to give to html-files?

Thanks for help and have a nice day with blue sky for lots of panos
Florian
thomas
Chief Gnome

Hi Florian,
all the parameters are simple the variables of the project file. If you look at the project file you will find the same names. There are also some special names that you can try to use:

{$_h$} - hotspot file
{$_i$} - input file
{$_p$} - full project file
{$_n$} - project name
{$_o$} - output file
{$_d$} - date/time

On customer also used javascript to generate the appropriate file name that he needed. Another idea is to use the same name for the QTVR and the project file and add something like {$_n$}.mov to the template. I hope this ideas help you to find a good solution.
MfG, Thomas
florianb

Hi Thomas,

thanks for your help.

I used the {$userdata.description$}, because it is the only way to give the proper file name to html-file by just filling the description with the file name.

Like this you can use what ever path you want in html:

Code: Select all

<body CLASS="normal7 link="#3399FF" scroll="no">

<div align="center">
			<p><object classid="clsid:02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B"
    codebase="http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab" height="87%" width="98%">
					<param name="src" value="{$userdata.description$}">
					<param name="SCALE" value="tofit">
					<param name="CONTROLLER" value="true">
					<embed src="{$userdata.description$}" controller="true" scale="tofit"
pluginspage="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/" height="87%" width="98%">

</object></p>
			<p><br>
			</p>
			<table border="0" width="100%" align="center">

<TR>
So it is very easy to make standard html files. I´ll load them on my hp later :D

But anyway, it would be nice to have a shortcut for the file name too (for later updates my whishlist...)
Florian