Pano2VR & Photoshop Problem

Q&A about the latest versions
Peter Stephens

Hi,

As I've mentioned before, the hotspot editor still isn't working on my main computer (crashes it every time) but it works ok on my laptop. That's slightly anoying but I can work around it. A new problem that has been happening recently which is very frustrating is that when using pano2VR it does strange things with photoshop. This happens on both my machines. After processing a few images with pano2VR photoshop can lock up. I can load images in photoshop, save etc.. but the only tool that I can use is the 'hand' one, which is really odd? I've never come accross this before. Restarting photoshop dosen't do anything, I either have to restart the whole computer or sometimes if I walk away from the computer for 1/2 hour or so it works again.... very odd. I've noticed it doing this after I've tested a flash VR image using the full screen button... has anyone any ideas, it's doing my head right in at the moment :D

Best Wishes,

Pete
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Pete
when this happens in Photoshop, try pressing the space bar on your keyboard.
Let me know what happens,
cheers
Hopki :)

Edit, what version of Pano2VR did you use to make the pano on your home page?
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Peter Stephens

Ok, working on something else at the moment but will try to do this later. From what I remember though I probably pressed spacebar along with most of the other buttons in frustration - along with some swearing at it. :D But yes, will give this a go and let you know what happens.

Cheers,

Pete
Peter Stephens

Hopki wrote:
Edit, what version of Pano2VR did you use to make the pano on your home page?
2.2.3 why?

Pete
Peter Stephens

Cool, that solved the problem. So whats that all about then, why does it do that ?

Many Thanks,

Pete