Skin / Controller how to:

Q&A about the latest versions
JeffN

Looking at the edit... for the Skin / controller in the flash settings window is difficult to understand.
I'd like to come up with some different skins. Is there any documentation / how to... / tutorials anywhere on what all the different things do inside the editor. Some I can figure out, but most are greek to me.
Is there somewhere that skins can be downloaded for use in Object 2VR?
I have some specific questions, but I'll wait to see if anyone can point me to some info.

Thanks
JeffN
PhotoSpherix

http://gardengnomesoftware.com/tutorial.php

they are the ones labeled skin editor :D

No really they help a little, but remember that the editor is at different versions from object2vr and pano2vr. there are alot of people that can help over at http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=13
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
JeffN

they are the ones labeled skin editor
Ha Ha, funny guy :lol:
I had look at that page and because it said Pano2VR tutorials, and I'm using the Object2VR,so I thought that the tutorials only applied to Pano stuff.
And I also thought the Pano2VR Skins forum also was for skins relating to Pano2VR not Object2VR.
Are you saying that the skins and editor are the same for both Pano2VR and Object2VR.
PhotoSpherix

extremely similar. They are not twins, but they are a brother or sister. All of the basics seem to be the same. It is just the specifics that are different. I promise this is "out of my pay grade", I do not want to speak for Thomas on this one, but I can say that looking at the tuts for pano helped me greatly in understanding the skin editor for object.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
JeffN

After viewing the tuts I would concur. They and you helped me a lot.
Thanks a bunch :D

JeffN