latest skin effort.....

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
stalwart

latest skin effort (only the hotspot to the Ferry works at the moment - just waiting client sign-off before publishing):

http://www.360imagery.co.uk/VT/saracenshead/start.html

Very pleased with my Pano2VR skin design progress to date. Just want to learn and nail the radar, and I'll be a happy-chappy!

Stu
jwesq

Nice shot Stu, hellofapole you've got. High high?

John
smooth

Yup looks good Stu,

Regards, Smooth 8)
stalwart

jwesq wrote:Nice shot Stu, hellofapole you've got. High high?

John
that elevated shot done with a 7 metre pole.

Stu
Last edited by stalwart on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zap

Hi

Nice shot

How did you kick of your support respectively create the nadir shot. Photoshop and ???

Cheers
360 Panorama Creators http://luxmap.com
Google Trusted Photographer
stalwart

Photoshop & cloning...
If you look closely, you'll see repetition in the cracked paving slabs...... :D
Stu
PMtv2000

Xlent work, love the borders idea, also a blast from the past as it used to be an old haunt of mine moons ago....
Simply Intelligent Media
PixPool-51

Bjr, It is wonderful what you do ... Cool. I just see the answer to my last post ...

Great work ...

Pix
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Stu

As always the pictures are spot on. :)

Did you use your Canon 450 for the pictures :?:
If so what settings did you use :?:

I did notice when in full screen, clicking a thumbnail image sent me back to normal view, so looks as if youo are using a "Go To Url" action. If you used a “Open next Panorama” action and $hu and $ht place holders to load the next image from the Point Hotspot Editor you would only need to have one skin and not one for all panos, saving quite a bit of space on your server. This means the tour can go from image to image in full screen as well.

The only thing you would need to change in your skin would be add a “Reload” “Show” for the load bar when loading the next pano.

It will also speed up loading for unfortunate people like me still using two tin cans and string to connect to the internet. :lol:

All the best
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
stalwart

Hopki wrote:Hi Stu

As always the pictures are spot on. :)

Did you use your Canon 450 for the pictures :?:
If so what settings did you use :?:

I did notice when in full screen, clicking a thumbnail image sent me back to normal view, so looks as if youo are using a "Go To Url" action. If you used a “Open next Panorama” action and $hu and $ht place holders to load the next image from the Point Hotspot Editor you would only need to have one skin and not one for all panos, saving quite a bit of space on your server. This means the tour can go from image to image in full screen as well.

The only thing you would need to change in your skin would be add a “Reload” “Show” for the load bar when loading the next pano.

It will also speed up loading for unfortunate people like me still using two tin cans and string to connect to the internet. :lol:

All the best
Hopki
Hi Martin,

Yep - all shot on 450D / Sigma 8mm f3.5 / 360 Precision Absolute / Manfrotto XPROB55. Settings-wise - always manual, daylight WB, 400ISO, f8 and on the Sigma, manual focus set at the 1m mark, not infinity.

Skin-wise, I used to use the 'go to url' action, and it bugged me always went back to normal screen. I have started to use the 'open next panorama' pointing to the .swf file instead now - but it's a case of updating previous work.....! What's the difference between the $hu and $ht place holders?

cheers
Stu