Multirow ObjectVR - but how?

Q&A about the latest versions
PhotoSpherix

I can not think of a great way but one that will get you close is to use a piece of string to stay at the same radius from the center of the rotating turntable. It is not to difficult to do in set up, but it is hard to do when you are actually shooting. The sting gets in the way.

Use a thumbtack and a 4ft piece of string. Tack the string to the center of the turntable and tie the other end to an area near the mounting screw for the camera. This way the camera stays the same distance from the object. Now carefully find a way to move the camera and tripod to different locations around that radius. by moving the tripod in and up. You will need to re aim the camera to the thumbtack each time that you move in and up. Easy without an object on the turntable, but real hard with an object.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
digimg02

So simple, I like it. I was hoping to not have to run around with a tape measure and a piece of paper.
360Texas

5 or 6 years ago a Canadian friend of mine used "thin transparent fishing line" as a guide wire to object model a small single engine aircraft. The transparent fishing line works well as it blends with the ground... and is easy to clone out.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
pbeddis

Hi guys!

I thought it might be worth mentioning the equipment we use for multi-row objects... http://www.virtuall.cz/en/category/foto ... rview/arm/.

Hope it helps.
Paul
SpinMe.co.uk
dancoss

Hi does anybody have a system for aligning objects while shooting a multi state 360º ( for instance three objects different material )

Thanks

Merry Xmas
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You could set up lasers or even simpler use objects mark the location before you move the object.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Svendus

yes a cheap laser pointer on a tripod works fine
Image Image