Please edit your Profile for your location

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
360Texas

To help us and others who try to help with issues... please modify your profile to include your current location. This will help us learn when you are possibly available to read our replies.

For example, our location is Fort Worth, Texas in the Central Texas Time zone which is UTC -6. Sometimes we offer replies during our daytime.. and if we know that if you are several time zones away.. it will be necessary for us to wait.

Thanks for your help
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Tony HASTENHAUER

Hi 360Texas.
Do you know France? Is there somebody to give an answer to my stupid question I posted last year!

:cry:
360Texas

Well maybe 10 years ago we flew on Air France from Kuwait to Paris. Stayed a few days in Paris.. then took a train to Germany for a few days.

That is my French experience. And yes we have traveled all around Europe.

What question did you ask ?? Maybe we now can help.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Tony HASTENHAUER

Thank you very much Texas360.
In few times you will discover France as you have never seen.
But for that I just need a little help to begin a "work" an artist gave me.
I made a pano with Autopano and used Pano2qtvr to make a QT view.
It's enough for the moment but as I am not a technician it's very, very difficult for me to progress with P2QTVR. And everything is in English!
You understand it is not easy for me! I begin..
My question is very simple : Thomas wrote me it was possible but I don't know how : I have got my view ready, it's a view of 12 monumental sculptures and my friend wants we can stop on each sculpture, click and obtain a picture of this sculpture, a Jpeg for example. But as I understand I can only use hotspots with a link to an other QTVR. I can manage with that apply. But I don't want an other QTVR but only a Jpeg for this example. I will have the same "problem" with a gallery QTVR : hotspots in the view, you click and you see the painting for example, as a Jpeg file.
Do you understand. Perhaps it's difficult because I don't speak very well English. It is yet so hard in French! :wink:
If you can help me, I promise I will watch every sunday "Walker Texas ranger" at the TV in France every week!
Thank you very much.
smooth

Just link your .jpg as a URL hotspot in your QT movie. Select _Blank and the .jpg will open in a "new" browser window.

Of course you must upload your .jpg images to a server and you must set the correct paths to the .jpg images.

Regards, Smooth 8)
Tony HASTENHAUER

Thank you very much Smooth. Perhaps I want too much but have you got, or an other member an exemple to send to me by my email or to see in a website?
It would be very nice. :)
Tony HASTENHAUER

I am stupid Smooth! :oops:
I have seen your website. Very nice. So far from France!
It's nearly what I want. I am sure you know if it's possible to have a hotspot and open a window close to the QTVR and not in the QTVR window? :wink: