hotspots in version 2.02

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
dcurry

I know this will probably be a very basic question, but I can't seem to figure out a couple issues because the new tutorials deal with the beta version that includes buttons I don't have.
First of all I would like to create hotspots that link to more panoramas - I can do that, but how can I place an arrow button over the hotspot so it is easily visible while viewing.
My second questions is how can I put a "close" button in a skin that closes the panorama.
smooth

dcurry wrote:I know this will probably be a very basic question, but I can't seem to figure out a couple issues because the new tutorials deal with the beta version that includes buttons I don't have.
First of all I would like to create hotspots that link to more panoramas - I can do that, but how can I place an arrow button over the hotspot so it is easily visible while viewing.
You must find or make your own graphics. They are not supplied with the software.
dcurry wrote:My second questions is how can I put a "close" button in a skin that closes the panorama.
There currently is no close window action.

Regards, Smooth 8)
dcurry

I do have my own graphics for the hotspots, however, in the tutorials it shows a crosshairs button that you put an image over. I don't have that button since I am using an older version. I have seen several flash panoramas where it says "close" at the bottom of the viewer - It is a javascript button that closes the entire flash window.
smooth

dcurry wrote:I do have my own graphics for the hotspots, however, in the tutorials it shows a crosshairs button that you put an image over.
I don't have that button since I am using an older version.
So download the latest version. If your a paid up customer it doesn't cost you anything. Just visit the download page.
dcurry wrote:I have seen several flash panoramas where it says "close" at the bottom of the viewer - It is a javascript button that closes the entire flash window.
This would be closing the HTML page not the Flash specifically.

Regards, Smooth 8)