Even more snow

Q&A about the latest versions
jwesq

The kids have been given a day off school (Health and Safety). This is what they were doing this morning. A nice, fun action shot.

www.j-a-willetts-esq.com/sledge.html

John
360Texas

WOW.. looks like fun in the snow. Did you use a monopod ? Tripod ? You are luck you were not hit.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
jwesq

They were hand held, but I rested the camera on top of my hiking stick to keep the heights roughly the same and kept 1 eye on a two way spirit level mounted on the hot shoe, the other on the action and fired off multiple shots and merged the best together.

I wasn't worried about being hit - I'm dispensible. The problem was the kids and parents who were worried about hitting me and it took some persuasion to get them to come down.

It wasn't nearly as cold as earlier in the week - in fact, I'd put on Artic gear (expecting to be tumbling down the hill) and was too warm.

I'm really having a ball. This is the first proper snow we've had in nearly 20 years. Hope we get more tonight.

Regards,

John
jeroen

Wow; verry nice indeed! Impresive how you catched the movement!

When I make pano's I normaly need about 30 shots for a complete set; So you must be really, realy fast (or using a fish-eye :lol: ).
Jeroen / Amersfoort / The Netherlands
smooth

Well done John,

Great action pano. :D
If you put some time in the post production and clean up a few things it could be made even better.

Congratulations, terrific effort.

Regards, Smooth 8)
stalwart

nice to get out in the snow - as John says, most we've had here for years...

http://www.stuartthorp.co.uk/panoramas/ ... 03_4k.html

Stuart
jwesq

Fisheye lens.

Sorry about the quality, but 2 hours (including walk back) from shoot to web.

Regards,

JOHN
immersivepix

I thought it was fantastic. Well done John. I liked your intro screen. What skin did you use?

Peter
jwesq

The skin is based on the standard slider. It's worth spending time getting to know what you can do with the editor

John