How to switch between different photo occasions in a node?

Q&A about the latest versions
ismarker

I have photographed a construction project on various occasions to be able to see the development over time. I have photographed all the nodes in exactly the same place each time.

Now I want the virtual tour I have with images from the first occasion to have buttons that allow the user to view the image from the next occasion, and then back again.

I don't really know what is the best method to solve this. Should I use tags or should I link everything manually (preferably not)?

There are 35 images/nodes from each occasion, so I would prefer that this be possible to do with some automaticity. There will also be more images from future occasions that I later want to add, so that the user can easily switch between occasion 1, 2, 3, etc.. for each node.

Anyone have a clever idea for a solution?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Here is a different take on comparing states of the same panorama within a tour.
This can be used to display different seasons in the same location or different stages of a construction site etc, what we call different view states.
In this example, nodes two and four have different view states.

The project looks at ease of use and adds additional nodes to compare using Tags and positions in the Tour Browser.
It also utilises the heading, Set North, to align panoramas if taken at different pan angles to aid in seamless crossfading.

The example has five day test nodes one dusk node and two night test nodes.
The idea is in node two you can compare between day and night nodes and in node four you can compare between day, dusk and night nodes using a button to scroll through the alternative nodes.

The buttons to change the view states only show in the nodes where there are alternative panoramas.

This project is not to be confused with the project here Pano2VR 6 Multi View State tour.
This is designed to switch the complete tour whereas this project is designed to switch out individual nodes.
Attachments
view_states_compare.zip
(144.24 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Hopki
Gnome

Hi ismarker,
Reading your post again, and what I missed the first time was you said,
There are 35 images/nodes from each occasion
So you have two or more sets of 35 nodes then this would probably be the better project, please see this document.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/