Editor animation vs. autorotation

Q&A about the latest versions
HouseTour

Unfortunately it has the same problem.

If I use a hotspot the image no longer goes into animation, it goes into autorotation.

Even the option has not been checked.

I've saved the project.

It doesn't work like it used to, too bad, it was great, the old projects didn't have this problem.

Old project: https://www.housetour.com.br/tour/2023/stillo-gramado/
Attachments
animation2.zip
(754.79 KiB) Downloaded 693 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I am seeing the same thing, we will need to look into this.
Thank you for the heads up.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Nisse_with_a_Scarf

Hello,

Thanks for the fast replies and i apologise for the tardy response.

Unfortunately, while the project works if left untouched, like HouseTour outlined, the Animation stops as soon as a hotspot is clicked and it gets replaced by normal Autoration.

Additionally, a point of note that went unanswered from my post, for the project I have planned, i wish for when the timer runs out to first return to the "home node" or "starting image", *before* starting the animation. To take the project Hopki attached as an example, what it should do is even if the viewer is in image 2, image 3 or image 4 it should return back to image 1 before re-starting the Animation. Currently, the project only starts the animation from the image it is in regardless of where i previously stopped it.
Nisse_with_a_Scarf

For the sake of others who happen upon this thread, i'd like to inform you that the issue has been resolved. It was a bug, so now following the tutorials/webinars will work properly.

Thank you Ggnome team for the swift resolution