Fade in floating titles replacing Hotspots in Animation

Q&A about the latest versions
Nisse_with_a_Scarf

Hello, I am new to Pano2Vr and I've been trying to learn it by experimenting and reading the documentation yet there is still so much to learn.

One particular thing however that I am not able to achieve is having a floating title replacing the normal hotspots during animation. What the Animation itself does is go from hotspot to hotspot location, zoom in, hold, and zoom out before moving on to the next hotspot. The way it is supposed to work is when the Animation starts, the normal hotspots hide, and when the animation starts zooming in, a title of the place the viewer is looking at Fades in up top so they know what they are looking at before fading out as the animation zooms out.

The problem I am facing is both hiding the hotspots when the animation starts, and having the titles appear at the right time with the right text. I could add a timer for the hotspots to hide around the time the animation starts but i was wondering if there is a Logic block action that i am not seeing that can do that?
As for the Floating titles for the locations, i could create separate text for each title individually that appears when Pan and Tilt are the same as the location and FOV<100(reason for this is I *only* want the title of the location being viewed appearing) but that seems highly inefficient and would create a lot of clutter. Is there a way i can make it into one screen item? Or if not possible, is there a way to at least eliminate having to input each pan and tilt individually?

Thank you in advance