incrust the movement controls

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
fotopanorama

Hi Thomas,

good navidad parties.

To my I would like to be able to have in the future of the possibility to incrust the movement controls inside the movie VR.

This serious good to be able to add a button with the function fulscreen and to be able to give the client a single file VR.

This would also facilitate the later integration the the container.

You commented me a while ago that in future versions you would include the possibility to incrust the control. Will this be this way?

a greeting
Rike
Rike - Fotopanorama.com
thomas
Chief Gnome

My current plan is to bring out the 1.5 final and then I will investigate in this direction for the next version but this is not that easy as it first looked.
MfG, Thomas
fotopanorama

Good Thomas,

I will expect this improvement.

And already positions to request :D ...... serious stupendous the power to incrust hotpost directly in the VR without depending on the container.

a greeting
Rike - Fotopanorama.com
fotopanorama

I forgot,

there is something that I don't understand. The file of the botons controls has to be together to the file html and not to the vr.swf. And serious better than depends on the vr.swf to be able to structure the best virtual visits in their corresponding portfolio.

That is to say that the vr.swf calls to the controls.swf and be together. And not that the html calls to the controls.swf

Is this this way or can I make something to change it?
Rike - Fotopanorama.com