Smartphone Fullscreen enter problem on orientation change.

Q&A about the latest versions
veryetti

Hello!
Here is quick video with explanation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0sXR19 ... ualization , but below i will try to explain it in text also.

So the task Is to go into fullscreen mode on smartphone when iam changing the orientation to landscape and exit fullscreen when iam switching back to portrait mode.
I tried to make it like on the attached below image.

The problem is that this actions doesn't work until I interact with the screen of the smartphone. Than it works ones and doesn't work until I interact with the screen again.
Any ways to solve this?
Attachments
Без названия.jpeg
Без названия.jpeg (19.35 KiB) Viewed 4528 times
3d architectural artist.
Google Pixel 7; Oculus quest 2; PC Chrome Browser.
veryetti

So I studied some cases about this problem and it's huge.
When the tour is loaded on the device, the tour doesn't know if it is loaded on the desktop, smartphone, or tablet. Everything of it positions itself as a desktop. I checked this only in Chrome, but as I see from other problems - there is no difference between Safari and Сhrome in this case.
But only if you start to interact with the device - the tour starts to understand which actions he needs to do, but this happens with so huge delay, that this is hard to watch. And this works only for one interaction, because if the player state changes - you need to prove again that you are using mobile or touch.

So such triggers as "is mobile" and "has touch" can't help produce comfortable interfaces without delays, jumping, and any other required functions. And am wondering if I should create a separate skin for the smartphone, but how it will be triggered if the tour doesn't know on which device it has been opened?
I saw some solutions about splash screens where you can ask anything to prove if you have touch for example, but I am afraid this works only until the player state changes.

Any workarounds for this?
3d architectural artist.
Google Pixel 7; Oculus quest 2; PC Chrome Browser.