Possible Bug - Copy to Selected Nodes (North and Pan)

Q&A about the latest versions
hhuntington2

I have a large tour project (~350 Nodes). I can't recreate the problem when I remove the bulk of photos. When I try to copy the Properties-User Data / North value the Properties-Viewing Parameters / Pan value, it won't push out to the selected nodes on the first or even, sometimes, second try. But it usually works on the second or third try. Not sure if this is a result of the project size or something else. I've put a package together but it's over 1GB.
Any thoughts?
k.ary.n
Gnome

I've tested with 385 nodes, and I can't reproduce this in version 7.0.6. Pan and North are getting copied to the selected nodes every time on the first go. I've tried to select just a few nodes and a hundred nodes to copy to, and it all performed as expected.

However, while testing, I often found myself not including the node that I wanted to copy from. And, instead, a different node was selected to copy from. Could that be it?

In any case, you can send us your package file via WeTransfer to support@ggnome.com and we can take a look.
hhuntington2

Thanks so much for the response and follow up.
I didn't mention, I'm on a 2019 iMac with 32GB Ram running Ventura 13.3.1.
I've uploaded the package as requested. Let me know if anything didn't come through.
Thanks again.
Henry