Change node image

Q&A about the latest versions
Schubi

Hello Hopki,
I have created a complete panorama and so far everything fits.
Only I have unfortunately noticed that on a panorama image (node) is an error. I wanted to replace the image now afterwards. To do this, I have changed the source file. The new image is also always displayed in PANO2VR. But when I create an output, the old, faulty image is always visible again. What have I overlooked? How can I simply change the node image?
Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Schubi,
To change a panorama simply add the new or modified panorama to your project folder.
Then select the Panorama Properties Panel (1).
Then select the blue folder icon (2) to open the folder, then select the new image.

Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 13.02.23.png
Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 13.02.23.png (82.33 KiB) Viewed 646 times

When you select the Generate Output button, you should see Pano2VR remapping just that one image, this is if you have not deleted the output folder.
If you are still seeing the old image, it could be your browser has Cached it.
Try opening the output with a different browser, to do this open the output and copy the URL, you can now paste this into any browser you open.

If still showing the old panorama, open the Output folder, locate the tiles folder and delete the folder for that node, they should be labelled node1, node2 etc, then generate a new output so it replaces it with tiles made from the new panorama.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Schubi

Hello Hopki,
thank you very much for the quick reply. I was not sure if deleting the node folder and generating a new output is enough.
Therefore, asked to be sure. Many thanks that your software is basically self-explanatory.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Schubi,
Many thanks for the compliment, I will be sure to pass it on to the team.
How Pano2VR works is if the input image is newer than the output then Pano2VR will remap and create new tiles.
So looking at the time stamp of the input vs output images.
This is how if one input image out of say ten is changed it only remaps that one.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/