Media Controls for different audios

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
MPW

Hi there,

still using Version 6.1.15 pro I need some help with the media control.

I want to use the media control element to play a serie of audios /narrations without building a media control separately for each audio. I do not want to connect audio to hotspots or popups. The audio should work independently.

The seekbar can be connected to one specific audio-file only. Is there a way to use variables to connect it to different files?

If started by the play button the media control should play one file after another automatically. Function of the pause-, stop- and skip-buttons should be working on each file.

I started the approach with seekbar action: deactivated: set variable: add 1
Play- and pause-buttons can be adjusted by play audio 1 if (filter) variable is 1, play audio 2 if var is 2...
This works fine for the "next" button as well (action: mouseclick: set variable: add 1)
But how to control the seekbar?

Thanks for your ideas
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
In Pano2VR 7 you can use a Set Value action to change the media the seek bar will represent.
But this is not supported in Pano2VR 6.

However, what you can do in Pano2VR 6 is add your audio files as assets.
Then add a video element in the skin, this will be used to play the audio so can be hidden.
The seek bar only has to be assigned to the video element.

The button to play the audio only has to have a Mouse Click, Set Value action to set the file path of the MP3 to the Video Element.
If the Video Element is set to Auto Play then as soon as the file is loaded it should play.
But if you do find some browsers break this, add a second action to Mouse Click, Media, Play Media, and target the video element.

Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MPW

That sounds great!

Thank you HOPKI.