dynamic View Angle Information

Q&A about the latest versions
TWiegand

Hello, can I request the current angle for a tour. I need it to display in a map then the viewing direction.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi TWiegand,
You can have a compass that displays the heading of the current panorama.
Please see: viewtopic.php?p=63410#p63410
But not sure if this is what you are asking, if not please add more details.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
TWiegand

Hi, thanks for the info, but this is not what I need. I have a map with points that show the positions. The point I am at has an arrow that should dynamically point in the direction the panorama was rotated.
I can query the angle via $(ap), can also set the rotation to the angle by clicking on the point in the map.
But the whole thing should work when the panorama is rotated. So I need an event, which I can attach to the point, so that the point dynamically changes its angle, or one, which I can attach to the panorama, or its rotation, which then dynamically changes the angle for the point.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If you use the source, "Node Changed", then this will trigger an action every time you change nodes, so for example, Node Changes, Set Angle $(ap).
Regards,
Attachments
project.zip
(35.33 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
TWiegand

Thx, but that is also not what i need, becaus it should not happen on the NodeChange.
But i did it!!!! What i was looking for ist "Modification", than the pointer changes his angle,
if the pano ist tilt.
Thx a lot, super tool!