Applying altitudes to georeferenced panos from older pano2VR versions

Q&A about the latest versions
Bostjan

Just to make a remark that p2vr projects with georeferenced panoramasa opened in the new version of p2VR don't allow applying altitudes. The position markers on the map need to be rearranged manually again - each separately and then altitude can be applied correctly.
It might be not an issue with small projects but with a project of several thousand nodes is a time and nerve killer. It is guite a bug for my workflow.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Guys,
We have made a note of this.
@ Bostjan, We have made a note of this, but what you can do is open the User Data panel and then select all nodes, Control + A, Windows or command + A Mac.
Then select the Satilight button in the user data, 'Retreve Altitude from Google".
This will then set the Altitude for all nodes.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Bostjan

@Hopki > Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Each node needs to be repositioned and then applying the altitude works, that's why I posted a note.
Hopki
Gnome

Hummm,
Not sure I understand what you are saying, in Pano2VR 7.0.3, if you add nodes to a project that have location data (GPS) you cannot add altitude.
You have to move the map pin in the Tour Map before you can?
Any chance you can send a screen recording to support?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Bostjan

I am still with 6.15 version.
When I start a new project than applying the altitudes is not the issue. The issue happens when I import the old project with the allready georeferenced panos but no altitudes. Wehn I wan't to apply the altitude to the node or the selecet nodes the value of the altuitude(s) is not applied. When I pick the node marker and reposition it, only then applying the altitude is possible.
Will send the project file to support.