Hide hotspot on web, but not in VRTourviewer

Q&A about the latest versions
tarsz

Hi!
I'm using Pano2VR to create a tour accessible both in browsers and as an online tour on Oculus Go.

I have some hotspots I need to be able to use in VR, but want them to be hidden in web version.
I tried to set Skin-ID of hotspots to "", and to "ht_hidden", but they still show up on web version. In a previous tour I made a while back, this solution worked, but now it doesn't work.

I tried to create an invisible hotspot in skin, but that made the hotspots disappear in VR version as well.

Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks in advance!
3DV

In VR Tourviewer, if you use _hidden as part of the ID or Skin-ID, the hotspot will be hidden.
So if you'd like to hide a hotspot on web and not in VR Tourviewer, use a different name for the Skin-ID, like ht_hide or ht_invisible. Then you can use that skin-ID for invisible hotspot in the skin that will be used on web.

For more VR Tourviewer related questions you can use the VR Tourviewer forum: https://www.vrtourviewer.com/forum/index.php
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets
tarsz

Thanks! BTW I'm using VR Tourviewer because in Oculus Go browser the tours made with newer versions of Pano2VR simply won't load. Tried downloading Firefox for it, and it just crashes. I know most people won't ever use Oculus Go again, so I don't expect full support for it.
tarsz

Thanks, I solved it by leaving the skin-id empty. There were problems with the skin as well, but I don't remember what exactly.