Animated Tracking Hotspots in VideoPanorama

Q&A about the latest versions
JAZS

Hello All,

I write this today to find some insight into an issue I am having with animating hotspots, tracked to objects, within a video panorama that is shot from a moving vehicle.

The main issue is animating the hotspot to eventually disappear. For example, I have a hotspot tracked to Building A, as the video progresses the car eventually drives by Building B, thereby obscuring view of Building A, and the tracked hotspot, for which I would then like to altogether get rid of the hotspot as it is no longer in sight of the tour user. How is this done exactly, or can anyone push me in the right direction?

While in addition to that (Though not nearly as important as the above issue I am experiencing) is there any easier way to get a hotspot to track to an object? So far, I have animated it based off of the tutorial GGnome provided (Which is a lifesaver) but it is less than ideal to track a still object from a moving object via each frame using keyframes. Any insight would be lovely,

Cheers.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi JAZS,
You use the Video Track, just right button click and add a variable track to it, you can change the variable from true to false when it needs to hide.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/