Creation of two versions of the skin for PC and Mobile. Assign two text fields the same text

Q&A about the latest versions
teeray

Good afternoon Hopki! I hope you are fine!

I'm very grateful if you can help me solve my problem.

I have a tour where I need to create 2 versions. Both for PC and mobile. The problem is that in this situation I need to place text in two text fields at the same time. Let me explain.

There is a tour with some goods. When you click on each, a window pops up and, depending on the product, the data in it changes. Text, images, etc. Everything works great, BUT. There is a need to do the same for mobile. I created a window for mobile and hide / show, depending on the aspect ratio of the screen. Now getting to the text, there is a need to change the text for two text fields at the same time, for desktop and for mobile, depending on what is shown. That is, there is a description in the window for the PC, there is a description in the window for the mobile is completely identical. I could name their ID differently, for example, text and text_M and change the value of the two versions as different objects, but when there are a lot of these text fields, and also images, galleries, videos, etc. this becomes a problem and the lines in the skin will grow many times over. I tried to duplicate the text field in the mobile version for mobile, using the logic that if they have the same ID, then changes to the text, gallery, etc. will change on both versions, but this does not work. How to act in this case? Thank you very much in advance.