AFAS Live, Amsterdam

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
EVerheggen

For AFAS Live I created this tour. It has 121 nodes.

https://www.afaslive.nl/business/halls/360virtualtour

Most panoramas were taken with Ricoh Theta Z1, because there were only two days to take the photos. A few high resolution (DSLR) panoramas in the Black Box and Lodges are in the tour as well.

The menu is a copy of the style of the AFAS website.

The node hotspot dot is also shaped by the customers request. Personally I would have liked it to be more present (visible).

The user interface is as clean as possible, also by the customer's request. Reason is that the tour will mostly be used by potential customers for renting the restaurant(s), loft, talent stage or lodges. Direct links to these rooms are used on other pages of the AFAS website, like https://www.afaslive.nl/business/halls/black-box (They are now updating with translations).
soulbrother

Nice ti see the Z1, can not reach the result of a big-camera-hdr-workflow - but it´s a good compromise when time is not enough.

The UI is really clean ( I lika that), but what I really miss is a plan OR a hint (name of the place/hall) where I am actually.
Because I went by clicking the nodes hotspots from one room to another, but I don´t know, where I am ( what is the name of the room).

Thanks for showing this nice work!
EVerheggen

Thanks for your comments @soulbrother

I agree that you get lost without a floor plan. Even while shooting (with a plan in my hand) I got lost...
But in this case if was the client's decision.
soulbrother

EVerheggen wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:24 am Even while shooting (with a plan in my hand) I got lost...
Oh, I know exactly what you mean by that.
Many years ago I did a great tour of the Allianz Arena, including the press rooms, players' cabins and VIP rooms.
Luckily there was a local "minder" with me (the marketing manager of the FCB) - otherwise I would have got lost for sure ;-)
Unfortunately this tour is no longer online, it would still be a great reference of mine... :-(
EVerheggen wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:24 am But in this case if was the client's decision.
Yes, of course. He pays - so he decides finally ;-)