Video-Timecode-Trigger

Q&A about the latest versions
JanRaiber

Hi dear P2VR community,
next year I will be working on a huge project and at the moment I evaluate the possibilities within P2VR in addition with VR Tourviewer, because the project is for VR-Viewing. The project itself startet as a linear 360°3D-documentary-movie but now, it developed into a nonlinear story with interaction of the audience. So a lot of videos will be included and I have some questions.
I'm relatively familiar with P2VR and have made some tricky projects, but this one is a bit more challenging, because there will be some gimmicks which tend to be more like a quiz or adventure game.

1- The first and most important question is the Timecode-Trigger. Is it possible to take a specific video position into an action?
(the situation: The camera is in one room, there are some hotspots, then the camera moves to a second room, people and things come in. The first hotspots should disappear and the hotspots in the second room should appear in the right moment.)
So far I would try to synchronize a timer to the video, but this is a lot of work (for about 80 clips) and not convenient if the user pause or replay parts of the video.

2- My second question is maybe already in discussion, it belongs to the depth position of skin elements and hotspots. Is there the possibility to adjust the disparity? Because all the footage is stereoscopic.

3- The third question is more of an add-on: Is it possible to animate hotspot-positions? (So the scenario from point1 might be more advanced)

Thank you in advance and greets from the Black Forest, Germany,
Jan