Wish List

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Thomas
Can I add something to the wish list :) , I know you are looking at sound, background, and directional :wink: , but what about mouse enter, mouse click for buttons and area / point hotspots sound effects.
Just a thought.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
thomas
Chief Gnome

Yes, this will come.
MfG, Thomas
zap

Any hint on timeschedule for this one ?

In general is it possible to see somewhere all the planned todos and your relative, planned release dates?

From reading through all the posts I think embedding external data into pano seems to be the uppermost asked feature. Wether it will be sound, swf's, html or what so ever inserting external content seems to be the major request and giving the software the pinch putting it further ahead of the competitors.

Implementing sound e.g. is done through the FPP or the Immervision Tool. But for us, thanks to Thomas for this one, having switched to flash and all the growing possibilities make pano2vr a great piece of soft at reasonable price. But creating tours, a feature pano2vr hasn't been conceived or by default, is beginning to get "normal". Enhancing these tours is most important.
Actually tours are mainly done through the skin editor. Improving this tool certainly is of great benefit.

I just wanted too share my thoughts on this one and thank thomas for a great piece of software. I couldn't do my tours as I do them actually without the "easy" GUI of pano2vr. Thanks

Cheers
360 Panorama Creators http://luxmap.com
Google Trusted Photographer
thomas
Chief Gnome

Posting my plans is always problematic because some times (like last time with the skin editor) during coding more and more features come to my mind and I spend way to much time on a feature and at the end it shows that this way I can solve other problems (like hotspot templates, loading bar in the skin) with the same tool.
Software development is not a linear work, its a creative process and so I don't want to limit myself to a fixed road map and straight path because sometimes wonderful things grow in different directions if I stop and think on a problem.
That said: The next new features that I can say for sure in 2.3 will be sound in all kind of shapes and forms + external & internal SWF objects, images objects and some other things in this direction.
MfG, Thomas