html in skin editor

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
zap

Hi folks

I'm certainly missing something again but I tried the search in th forum and found nothing directly related.
Perhaps you can help or give me the right keywords for the search engine :wink:

Is it possible to create a virtual tour with a skin opening a html frame within the skin.

I plan to integrate into a client tour a widget which allows the user to book within the tour. The tool is a widget and should be inside the tour.

Is this possible?

the tour should be swf-flash but could afterwards be implemented into another website.

Cheers
360 Panorama Creators http://luxmap.com
Google Trusted Photographer
zap

Know the thread of erik with loading images via text.

But I would require to open sort of an iframe where I can put a widget in. The user should, has to stay inside the panorama.

Any idea how I coiuld do this?

Perhaps the use of a lightbox/greybox may function. Any experts n the field int he forum?

Cheers

Note
I will post my actual pano as a model in a few days when it's finished. Setting up a whole menu is a tidy work but definitely worthy.
360 Panorama Creators http://luxmap.com
Google Trusted Photographer
erik leeman

I'd be very interested in a solution for this too!
For instance, I want to insert a Wikipedia page, so the hosting fullscreen panorama remains fullscreen while the visitor looks at the popup showing the external webpage.
Is this possible?

Erik
thomas
Chief Gnome

erik leeman wrote:I'd be very interested in a solution for this too!
For instance, I want to insert a Wikipedia page, so the hosting fullscreen panorama remains fullscreen while the visitor looks at the popup showing the external webpage.
Is this possible?
As far as I know this is not possible, because then Flash would need a built in web browser... But I also didn't thought that you can embed external SWFs yet... ;)
The only thing I can think of is to fetch data from an URL and display it in a text field with its limit rendering features.
MfG, Thomas