"View" ACTION

Q&A about the latest versions
Javier B

Hello.

I find the action "view" explained in this webinar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCaokpNrSx4 minute 5:45 very interesting. But this example is made using only one node. thumbnails and views are in the same node.
After seeing, it I wonder :
Is it possible to create with this action a main menu with links to views located in other nodes of the tour ? Following the example of the webinar example, could I direct the action "view" to frames located in a different node? This would be great !
I hope I have explained myself well.

Regards,
Javier
Javier B

Hi again,
Another alternative option I have seen to make a tour with some of the nodes with thumbnails "view" "move to view" is by using a Logic Block $(ucnode). Doing this, I can order the thumbnails only appear in the node I want. According to this scheme of work, I would have to create individually each node with it´s thumbnails and their "view" actions.
Do you think there is another workflow better optimized to be able to customize in each of the nodes their corresponding thumbnails and their "view" "move to view" action?

Regards,
Javier
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Javier,
Probably not if you want the thumbnails to show the location in each image it will direct the viewer to.
If you have many images and loading becomes an issue then you could use external image loaders.
Each one being a button then use action filters so one the action for that panorama will work.
You can then use a Node Changed action to load the correct images.
This way the images will only get loaded when needed rather than all on open.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Javier B

Hi Hopki.

I will finally design the tour using this approach. When I get a chance I will try your recommendation with external links.
Thank you very much for your help.

Javier
JJBL wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:42 pm Hi again,
Another alternative option I have seen to make a tour with some of the nodes with thumbnails "view" "move to view" is by using a Logic Block $(ucnode). Doing this, I can order the thumbnails only appear in the node I want. According to this scheme of work, I would have to create individually each node with it´s thumbnails and their "view" actions.
Do you think there is another workflow better optimized to be able to customize in each of the nodes their corresponding thumbnails and their "view" "move to view" action?

Regards,
Javier